- We want them straight and smooth, parallel and aligned like in an electrical diagram but somehow somewhere they end up in an inconvenient layout. Cables are messing everywhere and what existing management systems do is at best to localize the clutter spatially, either by grouping it tighter or ordering it at one end, but often we still do have a hard time figuring out which cable is which and operating with them.
Smart Guide is the solution addressed at many unsolved problems of cable management. Its structure and modular nature makes it extremely flexible and versatile, making it possible to create arrays of virtually any size, shape or length, allowing to solve even the most tedious situations with outstanding ease. And because of this very flexibility, the fields of usage are also extraordinarily broad, ranging from power and PC cables to server racks or even internal PC cable management.
- Modular honeycomb structure with slide-in attachment
- Flexible rubber material that is both bendable and aligns the cables perfectly
- Anti-slip rubber attaches the array to virtually any surface and also holds the cables from sliding
- Variable array sizes and layouts allow different uses and configurations, employing just the needed number of elements
- Cable alignment
- Built in labeling space
- Color coding
- Individual accessibility allows to remove or work on a cable without breaking the array