- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 6/19/12
Wakasu--Portable Sushi Maker
- People are busy on working, don’t have a time to go to restaurant during lunch time.
- Have to wait for a long time if they want to have sushi for a lunch.
- Storing rice, seaweeds and your favorit materials in Wakasu.
- Carrying Wakasu to the office.
- During lunch time, you can make various interesting shapes sushi by different interesting sushi makers.
- Just need to tighten Wakasu inside part, and open it.
- Enjoying making sushi, at same time,
- Sharing the unique and yummy sushi with friends.
- InspirationWakasu portable sushi maker is inspired by “Bamboo” and “ Lunch Box"
- Exploded View
- Different Choices For Inside Sushi Maker
- User Scenario
- Color Choices