- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 1/20/12
- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 1/12/13
WWF - One daily drop Living calendar
- WWF - One daily dropLiving Calendar (Only the graphic design)I repeat, I only did the graphic design of this piece, I didn´t do the Calendar.
"From a small act big transformations can be created
Thinking that we can save the planet is an idea that circles around our minds everyday, that makes us feel a little guilty about the world, that probably, in silence, makes us feel ashamed of our actions and find excuses in other people’s actions that justify our lack of will to help.
If we could just contribute with something small, something not very demanding, that doesn't force us to change the rhythm of our lives, something that wouldn't make us activists and simply gives us the relief of helping, lightening the weight we carry and making us feel better about ourselves.
Then, why not do it?
By just moving a finger for 3 seconds, we give water to a plant.If we repeat this small act everyday it becomes an act that helps the planet."
- Advertising Agency: Leo Burnett, ColombiaExecutive Creative Directors: German Espitia, Fernando Hernandez, Mauricio SarmientoINDUSTRIAL DESIGNERS: PAOLA TORRENEGRA, FABIÁN PULIDOArt Directors: Wilson Gonzalez, Fernando HernandezCopywriters: Lukas Calderon, German EspitiaIllustrators: Wilson Gonzalez, Fernando Hernandez
- Web ShareAd forumhttp://www.adforum.com/creative-work/ad/player/34465234/WWF/Leo-Burnett-Colombia-SAAds of the Worldhttp://adsoftheworld.com/media/dm/wwf_one_daily_drop_living_calendar