- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 12/28/12
- Sapphire scalpel is a new type of scalpel with sapphire blade for general surgery and its storage pouch. The aim was to create a high quality product for advanced surgery, which would be an alternative to conventional metal scalpel.
Synthetic sapphire is a raw of the future. Its quality predict it to be used in many fields of industry and life.
- second hardest material on the world
- good electro insulatiion
- heat resistible up to 2000°C
- large range of electromagnetic spectrum
- resistible sapphire glass
- artificial joint