- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 4/23/12
- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 2/7/13
MUGU--A Kids' Nutrition Guide
- MUGU is designed for kids who are picky eaters, it can interact with kids in each meal. Parents just need to set
up the programs, and put MUGU on the table, the scanner on MUGU can scan the food at first, then it will
depend on kids’ different interested project different interesting 2D or 3D images on food, and interact with
kids. In this way, encourage kids eat more vegetables and keep their nutrition balance.
- MUGU is inspired by “Super Mario”, when Super Mario ate the mushroom, he will grow up and become stronger.
- Using “mushroom” shape also stand for Kids can grow up anywhere with health, as same as mushroom.
- MUGU has scanner that scan food at first.Then, the projector will project 2D,3D animation on food.
- Users can download the different program from "MUGU" website by usb connection.Controller helps user control MUGU, it also easy to carry.
- User Scenario