- LES SÈVES
- "Les sèves" is a service of "ready to camp" shelter for the nationals parks of the SÉPAQ in Québec Province. Those tents are placed along the trek path of long distance. This service lends the tent, the ground sheet (for 2) and all the material for cooking and for eat.So the user have only to bring with them the food and their sleeping bag. It allows to some users to do the trek with less materials, less weight and it open this activity for the people who don't have the material or who can't bring it.
- - Apart from the poles, there's no major hard pieces.
- - Very compact to transport
- - Light
- - The tent can adapt itself to the different ground by adjusting the ropes
- - Made of recycled Polyester ripstop 50D for the extern cloth and 30D for the intern cloth
- - White Polyester = no toxic dye