- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 6/22/11
- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 10/30/11
- Guillotine is a kitchen scale.It consists of two components only: the main structure (made of spring steel) and a bowl (made of polycarbonate). Spring steel flexes under the action of a weight and goes back exactly to its initial position removing the object.
- Here are some pictures we took during the developing phase of the project (evaluating models):
- In collaboration with my friend Laura "Tritolo" Dal Molin