- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 5/24/11
- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 8/18/11
- GreenHouse Effect
Ecodesign beyond statistics, materials and sacrifices
- The GreenHouse Effect was a conceptual exploration and exhibition probing the approaches of ecodesign: particularly, can we appeal to the emotion (rather than guilt or sacrifices) to seduce people into more ecofriendly habits?
Showcased at Singapore Design Festival 2007.
- Lullaby Plug draws upon the familiar, nostalgic object from childhood – a pull-string toy – to encourage electricity-savings. Using a simple, analog interface (rather than the typically complicated timer-circuits) make it easier for everybody to do their parts to prevent over-charging or drawing vampire currents.
Honorable mention, RE:VISION Design Award 2010
- There is an ingrained habit for recycling newspapers in most households; however, the process could use some help in both aesthetics and convenience.
Sized perfectly for broadsheets and tabloids, the leather PaperHaus boasts a series of design details to make it simpler for users, from storage, tying, weighing to eventual removal.Featured in Her World & SPACE magazine