- Industrial Design ServedProject Featured On:Industrial Design Served — 7/25/12
- Furniture ServedProject Featured On:Furniture Served — 4/23/13
GLAM | suspended luminaires
Suspended luminaire design---Designed for Climar
Photos by Mia Lavernne
- Suspend luminaire connected to a modern, fresh and appealing design that integrates adiverse contemporary architecture. Its formalization is strongly associated with a glamorous concept, characteristic materialized by his name.
Having a female connotation, the Glam establishes a relationship of intimacy between what it represents and the inhabited space, regenerating it on an affinity among shape-light-space.
The way it represents itself is clear and evident by its clean, straight and accurate lines. The formality of Glam exterior complements itself with the informal character of its light behavior. The relationship with this luminaire is an intense and poetic discovery that invites the space to interact with the actor.
- Gam FitSuspended luminaire mechanized in aluminium. Straight cap with brushed aluminium finishing suspended by a steel cable and with a folded electric cable matching the body color.
- Gam SlimSuspended luminaire mechanized in aluminum. Conic cap with brushed aluminium finishing suspended by the electric cable matching the body color.
- Gam LadySuspended luminaire mechanized in aluminum. Cap with curve lines with brushed aluminium finishing suspended by a steel cable and with a folded electric cable matching the body color.
- Glam familyThree product models, Glam Slim, Lady and Fit. Different shapes, different spaces.
- Glam prototypeGlam first prototype mechanized parts.
- www.climar.ptCopyright © Climar. All rights reserved.